Monday 7 November 2016

Morning mist - a look through my window

Time: 7am
Location: Elkhill Ooty

My room window overlooks the racecourse and this morning I simply sit and look at the course blanketed in a layer of mist. The  surrounding hills enveloped in fog wait patiently for the first  rays of the sun before revealing their secrets.
Step farms growing carrots, potatoes and other crops soak in the morning mist.

I cant help but wonder at the beauty that unfolds with every minute passing.  I am looking forward to the day.

In a few minutes, I will be heading out for my morning trek. Lovedale is quite nearby so a likely choice. I have also booked my appointment at the spa for 8am. So the day is starting out and so am I.

I take one last look out of my window.


No comments:

Post a Comment